Sunday, January 15, 2012

Thoughts...

Tomorrow we meet with our medical oncologist to discuss the possibility of chemo being added to the upcoming treatment plan. The paperwork has now been completed, and we wait...

I want to take a moment to thank everyone for their care and emotional support towards Ken and our family. Please feel free to continue to follow along as we begin our journey. We have the utmost faith and hope that Ken's outcome will be great! Don't be shy about posting as a "follower", as this is a really wonderful way for us to be aware of the time you have graciously given from your day to check in on us. Believe me when I say, "We are grateful to you, each and every one".

Thanks...

1 comment:

  1. You know I'll be following! I am so glad you put this blog together.

    So glad the paperwork is out of the way. Big hugs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete